Tuesday 30 April 2013

Some of my weird and wonderful skills!

A little bit of a random post today but I thought it'd be fun to compile a little list of some of the weird & wonderful skills, talents, and weirdly-impressive-achievements I have!

1. I can solve a Rubik's cube... it's very addictive.
2. I can touch my nose with my tongue and also the bottom of my chin. And do that weird tube thing and that thing where you twist it both ways... I have a strangely talented tongue haha :')
3. I can play the flute and piano (I am no musical prodigy, I just like playing!)
4. I can rap along to about the first 3 minutes of Rapper's Delight by the Sugarhill Gang. I'm not quite sure why, and if you've never heard of it here it is:
5. I am very good at the game "leap frog" where you sorta jump over people... ok this sounds much weirder than I intended so I hope you know what I mean!
6. I can ice-skate, mountain-board and rollerblade, but I've lost my skateboarding ability :(
7. I can hold my breath for a really long time.
8. I can speak Spanish... kinda.
9. I'm pretty good at card games >:)
10. I'm an impressive tree-climber... until I get stuck at the top.

And I'm pretty sure there must be some other things I can do that are slightly out-of-the-ordinary, but that's all I can think of for now!

I hope you've enjoyed reading about my weird skills and feel free to comment your own/things that are the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment