Wednesday 3 April 2013

Off to see the Wizard!

So later this afternoon I'm going to see 'Oz' with 2 of my best friends and I'm rather excited! I fell in love with the Wizard of Oz at a young age, performed in the end of primary school production of it and have gone on to see 'Wicked' in the West End twice! If you haven't already seen Wicked, I definitely recommend going- even if you're in the cheapy seats, it doesn't matter as you'll still be blown away by the set design, the songs and the atmosphere! Oh I do love a good musical.

So fingers and toes crossed that Oz lives up to my expectations! Ooh, and I'm seeing it in 3D so EXTRA excitement :) If all goes well, maybe I'll do a little review of the film in the next few days!

Bye for now :)

 ♥

2 comments:

  1. Tell me if it's good! Ive been wanting to see it, I love the Wizard of Oz but sadly haven't watched it on Broadway.

    lots-of-love-alia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall attempt to write a little review in that case! I thought it was great so I'll write up a non-spoiler review later on :)

      Delete