Sunday 14 April 2013

I hate college, college hates me...

It's the end of the Easter break so it's back to college tomorrow...... greeeeaaaat.


I started college in September and it sucks. I mean, I love seeing my friends and I've met some cool people but, put simply, if the college burnt down tonight, I would feel no sadness whatsoever!


So you get the idea of how much I dislike the place, my lessons and its stupidly childish rules!

I'm trying hard not to moan and bore you, but instead I'm hoping if you're out there and dreading school/college tomorrow, I've helped you realise you are most definitely not the only one!

Hope my little gifs made you smile and to be honest, this post is just a way of me psyching myself up for returning to the dump that is my college!

No comments:

Post a Comment