Wednesday 8 May 2013

Oh, YouTube again?!

So I decided after gaining a few views, subscribers, likes and comments on my first video, I would try to continue and make another video! If you didn't see my first video it was a '15 Facts About Me':


This time, I decided to do a video called 'Things That Annoy Me'! I had a few ideas whirling round my head but decided on this one in the end! You can watch it here now and please feel free to like, comment and subscribe and I would be very grateful! :) I'm still playing around with camera angles, focus, editing etc but hopefully it's good enough to enjoy!


If you enjoy it, please do let me know any future video ideas/requests as I'd like to make videos that I enjoy making, but also that other people will enjoy!

Thank you lovelies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment