Saturday 6 April 2013

A Trip to London Town

Yesterday I went to London with my mum, my sister and one of my best friends with her mum and sister. We went and saw the theatre show "Potted Potter" which is basically a funny parody of the 7 Harry Potter books condensed into an hour and a half! For the Potterheads that we are, this was pretty great! I definitely wasn't sure what to expect and given that there is practically no props and only 2 actors, I'm not gonna lie- I had some little concerns! ;) But after about 10 minutes, any doubts were gone and I had a brilliant time. The improvisations were hilarious and totally made the show, and you can tell how much they love what they do and want to make people laugh! One of my favourite moments has to be when these 2 little girls were invited onto the stage and had to "catch" the snitch (which was one of the actors dressed in a hilarious gold costume). Only, when they caught him they took the advice to "take him down" very literally and we essentially witnessed two 5-year-old girls rugby tackle a 35-year-old man to the ground! Oh my gosh it was a good laugh!

After that, we headed over to Carnaby Street in the search for a shop I was keen to find "Monki". It was definitely a worthwhile trip and I picked up a few lovely items! Here are some photos of my day:

My new favourite shop!

 If you'd like to see what clothes I bought, I'd be happy to put some pictures up and talk about them and the shop in a little more detail! Just let me know if that would interest you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment