Monday 8 April 2013

A New Addition to the Family... Matilda!


Last week on the 2nd of April, my Auntie gave birth to a little girl called Matilda :) I absolutely adore babies, so as you can imagine I've been desperate to see her ever since! Today, me, my mum, my sister, my nana and my grandad all went to visit them and it was just a lovely afternoon! I could not believe how tiny she was! Their first daughter, Cecily, turned 2 in January but it seems no time at all that I was meeting her for the first time!

When I held Tilda, I couldn't believe anyone could be so small and delicate and beautiful... wow I get a bit soppy over babies!!

Anyway, here are some photos of Tilda, myself and my family! enjoy :)

Matilda, so sleepy :')
Me holding her for the first time!

My other gorgeous cousin, Cecily
Playing around with Cecily and my sister in a tent, as you do.

2 comments:

  1. Your baby cousin is so cute! I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I know haha! :') ahh thank you so much, you too!

      Delete