Tuesday 14 May 2013

Look who's turning 17!


Tomorrow I turn 17 and I'm quite excited! Although it's a kinda rubbishy week to have a birthday (first AS exam is on friday!), I have my first ever driving lesson and I just love birthdays! :)

The thought of me driving a car amuses my friends quite a bit and to be honest, it actually scares me a bit! If you could see how I am in my day-to-day life, I am constantly bumping into things and getting over-excited so I can just picture me being a clumsy mess on the road! haha :')

But saying that, I also have a small niggly feeling that maybe I will actually be okay! I did a Mercedes driving experience a couple of years ago which allowed me to drive an automatic car around an obstacle-track-thingy and I wasn't too bad at all! Anyway, fingers crossed all goes well!

It's also a chance for me to see my family and just do something special and out-of-the-ordinary routine!  Two of my best friends have been plotting and scheming so I'm pretty excited to see what surprise they have, the cuties :3

So this was a little lifestyle post to let y'all know that tomorrow is ma birthdaaaay and I'm rather looking forward to it!

Much love :*

No comments:

Post a Comment