Monday 20 May 2013

Birthday Fun!!

Last week was my 17th birthday so it was a lil' milestone birthday for me! 17 years old means driving, and driving means freedom and excitement!

Although I do have some photos from my actual birthday, I thought I'd do a post about Friday night when me and 6 of my closest friends went to Nando's for my birthday meal :)

I had a really fan-tabby-dozee evening with some of my favourite people in the world which made me veeeery happy. I love being surrounded by people I love, and who care about me too, as it makes me feel all warm inside aha!

So we all made ourselves look nice, put on some pretty clothes and went for a good ol' Nando's! Here are some pictures of the evening, although I didn't personally take any as I sometimes feel a bit "intrusive" with my big old Canon camera and my phone camera is rubbish! So these pics are all courtesy of one of my lovely friends :)

Aww, our group photo! (that's me on the right with the blonde hair for future reference!)
love love this one of me with my two best friends <3
but do I prefer this?? ....I can't decide!
hehe, yeah :P
pre-Nando's excitement with a drink in KFC! :')
So I hope you enjoyed this little lifestyle post about my birthday (kinda) party and seeing me in my natural habitat... the REAL SOLID WORLD OUTSIDE THE INTERNET ;)

Mwuah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment