Monday 26 August 2013

The Best Holiday

I went to Spain for 10 days and it was fantabulously great. 10 days, perfect weather, my family, their friends and my best friend = one amazing holiday!

I'm having the post-holiday blues so this is a kind of therapy for me to relive the holiday in this post through pictures :) I've never been on a proper holiday with a friend before so I was thrilled to be able to bring my bestest buddy with me! We had a brilliant time :')

Still can't believe this is where we stayed.... :)
PLL nerd over here!
my sister, me and my best friend <3

naww :')
Spain, you're just showing off now.
busy beach!
WATER PARK FUN
all dressed up :)
went to the zoo :D
chillin' on the beach with all the girls :) 
So there it is, a sneak peek of my much-loved 2013 holiday! Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more photo posts and some beauty ones coming soon :)

I'm also using Bloglovin now so head on over there to follow me and all your favourites easily with one click!





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10443231/?claim=x95zrjjnhk7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. I love Spain! You look like you had a great time!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete