Saturday 30 March 2013

Hello world!

Start of a new blog, start of a new beginning! If you're reading this and wondering what I'm gonna be writing about in the future, I think I'd say to expect anything. Maybe I'll just chat away like this, or even write some fashion/beauty posts... maybe I'll post some of my photography, or write a book or film review!

I really would like to enjoy this blog and just be myself :) So whether it's about any of the things I just mentioned, I do hope you (the kind and very patient person who's reading this right now), will enjoy it and stick with me whilst I go through this thing called life!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world :)
    i hope you had a lovely easter and i can't wait to see where you go with your blog!
    laura x
    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, it's nice to hear someone's interested! :) I'll go have a look at your blog now too :)
      Megan x

      Delete